DEBUNKING MYTHS TO HOME BUYINGFinally ready to make the transition into home ownership? That's awesome, and in this exciting time you can be turning to friends and family for an insight into the
5 Reasons To Use A Real Estate Professional
Buying a home can be intimidating, especially if your purchasing for the first time. After all, it is one of the biggest purchases you will make in your life- making it imperative that you work with an agent that you trust, who is there to guide you through the process. Still hesitant from seeing "The Real Estate Agent" in too many bad movies? Here are five reasons why using a real estate professional is to your benefit:
1. They help with all disclosures and paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
2. They are well educated in and experienced with the entire sales process, and changes that may occur in today's market.
3. They act as a “buffer” in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction.
4. They help understand today’s real estate values when setting the price on a listing or on an offer to purchase.
5. They simply and effectively explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean to you.
What most buyers don't realize is: both the buyer and listing agents are compensated a percentage of the total sales price of the home, BY THE SELLER. That means that you won't have to write a check directly to your agent for their services.
So if you've been on the fence, deciding to contact a real estate professional- rest assured!
And if your wanting to contact an agent and not sure where to start, give me a call!
1 comments in this topic
Latest Blog Posts
City Mouse or Country Mouse: How to Know Where to BuyYou've made the big decision to become a homeowner - congratulations! Now, the question is, where to buy? While many, many factors go into