DEBUNKING MYTHS TO HOME BUYINGFinally ready to make the transition into home ownership? That's awesome, and in this exciting time you can be turning to friends and family for an insight into the
For Sale By Owner Vs Listing With An Agent
FSBOs accounted for 9% of homes sales in 2012. The typical FSBO homes sold for $174,900 compared to $215,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
1. Understanding and performing paperwork: 18%
2. Getting the right price: 14%
3. Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 11%
4. Helping buyer obtain financing: 6%
5. Attracting potential buyers: 6%
6. Selling within the planned length of time: 6%
7. Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 1%
(Source: 2012 National Association of Realtors® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)If you would like a FREE Home Market evaluation please give me a call at (907)-414-1664. I would be happy to discuss your home selling options with you.
Lets Make Your Home Sell.
Kaitlyn Espada, Market Analysis Expert
Latest Blog Posts
City Mouse or Country Mouse: How to Know Where to BuyYou've made the big decision to become a homeowner - congratulations! Now, the question is, where to buy? While many, many factors go into